- Medium isn’t commenting on whether or not Jeff Bezos violated its terms of service with his astonishing post on Thursday.
- The online publishing site also won’t say whether Bezos gave it a heads up before he published it.
- But Medium did confirm that, no matter how many people like his post, he won’t get paid for it.
Medium is a blogging media site founded by Evan Williams, one of the founders of Twitter. Bezos also tweeted about his blog post, to his 834,000 followers, so that’s a double score for technologies created by Williams and used by Bezos in this drama. (Just in case you haven’t been following closely: intimate photos and text messages between Bezos and the woman he was having an affair with were obtained by the Enquirer, which published some of the trove and threatened to publish others).See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Jeff Bezos essentially accused the National Enquirer of having a political motive for exposing his affair, and insinuated a Trump connection
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos had a snappy response to the notion that his naked selfies showed poor business judgment
- The six facts everyone is talking about from Jeff Bezos’ blog post accusing the National Enquirer of ‘extortion and blackmail’