- McDonald’s just announced a plan to cut calories in Happy Meals.
- The cheeseburger will no longer be on Happy Meal menus, and six-piece chicken nuggets will no longer be served with small fries.
- McDonald’s head of global nutrition says she’s “shocked” by what she believes to be people’s uninformed criticism of the chain’s menu.
McDonald’s just announced a global change to its Happy Meals. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- We tried fried-fish sandwiches from every major fast-food chain — and the winner is clear
- 20 things that have disappeared as malls across America have died
- This new workout chain is taking advantage of the retail apocalypse to offer unlimited classes for $ 99