Ben Gabbe/Getty Images)
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Matt Lauer has given up on a “comeback,” according to People.
- Lauer was fired from NBC’s “Today” show in November 2017 after alleged sexual misconduct, but was reportedly planning to return to TV after finalizing his divorce.
- He’s since reportedly given up on those plans and has resigned himself to a relatively isolated life.
A year after he was fired from NBC’s “Today” show, disgraced anchor Matt Lauer has given up on a “comeback” and decided to slink out of the spotlight, according to People.
Lauer was fired from NBC in November 2017 after reports of alleged sexual misconduct. Soon afterwards, his wife, Annette Roque, filed for divorce. (Lauer has denied the misconduct allegations.)See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Robert De Niro returned as Robert Mueller in the ‘Saturday Night Live’ cold open
- Jason Momoa brought back his ‘Game of Thrones’ role for a hilarious skit on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Charlie’s Angel’s’ star Farrah Fawcett’s estate is at the center of a legal battle after her stuff was acquired by ‘Storage Wars’