Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Kevin Spacey is being sued for false imprisonment and sexual battery in a lawsuit filed earlier this week.
- The lawsuit stems from an alleged incident at his Malibu, California, home in 2016.
- Spacey is already being investigated by police in the US and UK over other alleged sexual assaults.
Actor Kevin Spacey is accused of sexually assaulting a male masseur at his house in Malibu, California, according to a lawsuit stemming from an alleged incident from 2016.
In a lawsuit filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court earlier this week by a John Doe masseuse, Spacey is being sued for unspecified damages over false imprisonment and sexual battery claims.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Your opinion matters – Become a BI Insider today!
- Costco employees share 31 things they’d love to tell shoppers but can’t
- Ray Dalio, who predicted the financial crisis, outlines his scenario for the next recession — and draws some pointed parallels to the Great Depression