Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
- Senator Lindsey Graham may have changed President Trump’s mind about pulling troops out of Syria.
- “I think the president’s going to finish the job when it comes to ISIS,” Graham told reporters after meeting with President Trump Sunday.
- Trump’s decision earlier this month to order his staff to execute the “full” and “rapid” withdrawal of US military from Syria was met with harsh criticism from Republicans and Democrats alike.
“We are in a pause situation,” said Senator Lindsey Graham on pulling out US troops from Syria.
After a White House lunch with President Trump, Graham indicated that Trump may have changed his mind on on the highly criticized decision to pull out of Syria. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Trump says ‘the generals’ asked for more time in Syria, but he said ‘Nope’ because ‘We’ve knocked them silly’
- Trump says he has ‘no plans at all’ to withdraw US troops from Iraq during his first visit to troops in a combat zone
- Jim Mattis’ brother says he had ‘no anger’ about being forced out by Trump