» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- LeBron James reportedly played the last three games of the NBA Finals with a severe right hand injury.
- James reportedly sustained the injury when he punched a blackboard following the Cavs Game 1 meltdown.
- James hid the injury from plain sight and was reportedly wearing a cast when he was out of the public eye.
LeBron James played through the NBA Finals with a serious right hand injury that he sustained after Game 1, according to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst.
- The story behind some of the most iconic photos from the Warriors-Cavs rivalry in the NBA Finals
- LeBron James threw an alley-oop pass to himself in the opening minutes of Game 3
- One incredible sequence from last year’s Finals showed how LeBron James sees the game unlike anyone in the NBA