- Business Insider has calculated that YouTubers KSI and Logan Paul made as much as $ 11 million from their boxing match on Saturday.
- Media estimates suggest around 20,000 fans attended the match, and more than 770,000 paid to watch the live stream on YouTube.
- The pair will have made even more cash from a uCast stream of the fight, as well as merchandise sales, and ad revenue from videos in the run-up to the fight.
- They will be able to double their money next February, when they plan a rematch in the US.
The boxing match between YouTubers KSI and Logan Paul may have resulted in a draw, but the event was doubtless a win for their bank balances.
According to The Times, almost 20,000 fans attended the boxing match at Manchester Arena on Saturday night. And The Verge calculated that around 773,000 people watched the £7.50/$ 10 pay-per-view stream cumulatively on YouTube.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 3 dead, including gunman, after mass shooting at Madden video game tournament in Jacksonville, Florida
- Police have identified the suspect in the deadly shooting in Jacksonville — here’s what we know about him
- YouTuber KSI wants to become a professional boxer after his fights with Logan Paul and Joe Weller