- Kim Kardashian West and Jared Kushner have been discussing the possibility of getting Donald Trump to pardon a woman serving life in prison.
- Alice Marie Johnson — a first-time, non-violent drug offender who is now 62 — has been in federal prison since 1996.
- Kardashian West and Kushner have reportedly been talking for the past several months.
Kim Kardashian West has been working with Jared Kushner for several months about a possible presidential pardon for a woman serving a life sentence in Alabama.
The reality star had been speaking to Donald Trump’s son-in-law on the phone over the past several months, with more frequent conversations taking place over the past few days, Mic reported on Tuesday.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Kim Jong Un’s historic peace talks were broadcast everywhere except North Korea — here’s why he keeps his people in the dark
- Kim Jong Un joked that he’d no longer ‘interrupt’ the South Korean president’s sleep with early-morning missile tests
- Kanye West tweets a photo of himself wearing a red ‘Make America Great Again’ hat as Trump calls his praise ‘very cool!’