- Kate Spade’s husband, Andy Spade, spoke out against reports about the late designer’s suicide note on Wednesday.
- “I have yet to see any note left behind and am appalled that a private message to my daughter has been so heartlessly shared with the media,” Spade said in a statement to The New York Times.
- The New York Post and TMZ reported that Kate Spade left a suicide note addressed to her daughter, telling her not to blame herself for her mother’s death.
NOW WATCH: Sneaky ways Costco gets you to buy more
- Kate Spade’s husband says that the couple had been living separately for 10 months and that she had been seeking treatment for depression and anxiety for 5 years
- Kate Spade leaves behind her husband and business partner. Here’s what we know about their relationship.
- Kate Spade’s fashion brand’s final major ad campaign before her death was called ‘Where Is Kate?’ and featured a detective played by her husband searching for the fleeing designer