- Jared Kushner has reportedly developed a close relationship with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and routinely spoke with the Saudi leader even after the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
- What’s more, Kushner allegedly provided the crown prince with advice on how to “weather the storm” and urged the Saudi leader to “resolve his conflicts around the region and avoid further embarrassments.”
- Kushner’s relationship with the crown prince has been a subject of great speculation for some time, long before Khashoggi’s killing.
Jared Kushner has reportedly developed a close relationship with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and routinely spoke with the Saudi leader even after the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Khashoggi, who wrote columns for The Washington Post, was killed in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on October 2. Crown Prince Mohammed, the de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia, is widely suspected of ordering Khashoggi’s killing.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Here’s everything we know about the troubling disappearance and death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Jared Kushner’s close relationship with Saudi officials is reportedly the result of a 2-year influence mission
- Meet Nick Ayers, the leading candidate to take over for John Kelly as White House chief of staff