CCTV/Hurriyet via AP
- The family of missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi said they are “sadly and anxiously” waiting on official news about what happened to him.
- Khashoggi was last seen entering the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, over two weeks ago
- Turkey alleges Khashoggi was killed and dismembered by Saudi operatives at the consulate
The family of Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi journalist who hasn’t been seen since walking into the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul two weeks ago, said Monday night that they are “sadly and anxiously” waiting for official news about what happened to him.
Khashoggi went inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, on October 2 to obtain legal documents for his upcoming marriage. He sparking international fears that he may have been harmed.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Inside the Trump ‘MAGA’ hat factory
- Saudis reportedly preparing to claim Jamal Khashoggi was killed as a result of a botched interrogation
- Here’s everything we know about the troubling disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Trump touts Saudi king’s ‘very strong’ denial and says ‘rogue killers’ could be responsible for Khashoggi disappearance