- One of Sen. John McCain’s closest friends on Capitol Hill offered his condolences amid the news of his death on Saturday.
- Graham’s friendship with McCain grew after Graham, who was then a House Representative, delivered remarks on President Bill Clinton’s impeachment with a light-hearted jab.
One of Sen. John McCain’s closest friends on Capitol Hill offered his condolences amid the news of his death on Saturday.
“America and Freedom have lost one of her greatest champions,” Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said on Twitter. “And I’ve lost one of my dearest friends and mentor.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Trump reportedly has no regrets about saying McCain was ‘not a war hero’
- Trump reportedly won’t comment on McCain while he’s still alive, and repeatedly says he should step down from his Senate seat
- Sen. John McCain’s family has announced that he’s stopping treatment for his brain cancer