- The season two finale promo for “This Is Us” teased an older Jack Pearson (Milo Ventimiglia).
- Fans were confused because Jack died on the show in the prime of his life.
- Ventimiglia told INSIDER it took three hours for him to transform into the Jack you see in the season two finale.
- He wore prosthetics, a lot of makeup, and a wig and goatee. That wasn’t all his own facial hair.
- There are spoilers ahead for the season two finale.
The season finale promo for “This Is Us” surprised fans when it teased an older Jack Pearson with gray hair and not even star Milo Ventimiglia saw it coming.
“I never thought we were going to get an older version of Jack,” Ventimiglia told INSIDER. “It was exciting.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A ‘This Is Us’ star says he doesn’t worry about fire-causing crock-pots: ‘I have like four’
- WWE wrestler John Cena dressed up as a teen girl for ‘The Tonight Show’ and the video is hilarious
- ‘This Is Us’ star Milo Ventimiglia says you shouldn’t count on more ‘Gilmore Girls’ anytime soon: ‘I don’t know that there will be more’