The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- I don’t like dealing with complicated tech or specs.
- But I do really like these simple, affordable wireless headphones by RHA that cost $ 99.95 on Amazon (side note: the black pair are cheaper than the white).
- They sound just as good as my in-ear Bose SoundSports, and come with volume controls and a built-in microphone, too.
I am pretty bad with tech. It’s not that I don’t know how to use it, it’s just that I’m impatient; I hate setting up new gadgets, and I feel intimidated by all the language used to describe them. You’ll never get me exited by talking about LED zones or OLED displays or any kinds of bits or bytes because I honestly have no idea what any of that means. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- This $ 200 smart pillow is surprisingly comfortable and insightful — and I love that it’s compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Everlane’s new $ 115 Day Glove flats look and feel like they cost a lot more — here’s what we thought after wearing them around New York
- This at-home shiatsu massager is the best $ 40 I’ve ever spent on Amazon — it relieves my tension and feels amazing