- Police say that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu promoted regulations that were favorable to a media company in exchange for positive coverage.
- Police have already recommended indicting Netanyahu on separate corruption charges.
- Netanyahu says the accusations are made up by the media.
Israeli police are recommending Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu be indicted in a corruption case involving Israel’s telecom giant.
Police say Sunday they have established an evidentiary foundation to charge Netanyahu and his wife Sara with accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Denver is trying again to open a site where people can use illegal drugs under medical supervision in an attempt to reduce overdoses
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says the US must respond to Khashoggi’s ‘completely abhorrent’ murder
- Ivanka Trump defends her use of a private email account, says that ‘Lock her up!’ doesn’t apply in her case