Patty Hocker/North American Scrabble Players Association
- I am a tournament Scrabble player, and people often ask me how they can improve their Scrabble skills.
- Any expert will tell you that learning the two-letter words is a surefire way to increase your average score by 50 points a game.
- I compiled a list of the 105 valid two-letter words, which you can memorize to dominate your next game night.
There’s no word game more legendary than Scrabble, which has challenged players with its mix of language and strategy since it was invented in 1933.
I take the game pretty seriously — I’ve competed in tournaments since I was in high school, most recently the North American Scrabble Championship last month in Buffalo, New York.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Billionaire Dan Gilbert has invested $ 5.6 billion in nearly 100 properties in Detroit — see the full map of exactly what he owns
- I asked everyone from a billionaire tech founder to a former Navy SEAL commander what it means to be successful, and money was only an afterthought
- I’m a tournament Scrabble player — here’s my best easy tip to improve your score by 50 points