- Brad Katsuyama, the CEO of upstart stock exchange IEX, didn’t realize how hard disrupting Wall Street would be.
- Katsuyama, who came to prominence as the star of Michael Lewis‘ 2014 best-selling “ Flash Boys,” said without the book, “I’m not sure if I’m sitting here for a stock exchange right now.”
- Katsuyama spoke on Tuesday at Business Insider’s IGNITION 2018 conference.
Disrupting Wall Street is hard.
- Meet the wealth firm that proudly hires brokers with checkered pasts — from hot-dog thieves to serial email deleters
- Sallie Krawcheck, once the ‘most powerful woman on Wall Street,’ says men spooked by #MeToo should remember the lessons they learned in fourth grade
- If you own an iPhone 6 or later that isn’t holding its charge, now is the time to get your battery replaced