The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Sony recently released a new pair of $ 350 noise-cancelling headphones, dubbed the WH-1000XM3s.
- The WH-1000XM3s look, feel, and sound like a more refined version of the headphones Sony released last year that they replace.
- Whether I was on the subway, sitting in the office, or walking around the streets of New York City, I felt like I was in a noise-isolation chamber, alone with my music.
- Their only downside is their price.
For the past two years, my go-to recommendation for noise-cancelling headphones has been the newest entry in Sony’s WH-1000X series. The series packs world-class noise cancellation into light, comfortable headphones that have always sounded pretty good.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- This STEM toy company’s play dough kit teaches kids about how electricity works — my son loves it
- I customized a Helix mattress to meet my particular sleep needs — and at a lower price than other high-end foam mattresses
- What it’s like to use Furbo, the $ 199 dog camera that lets you remotely play with your pets and toss them treats
DON’T MISS: The best stylish headphones you can buy
SEE ALSO: The best over-ear headphones you can buy