- Personal finance blogger J. Money, of BudgetsAreSexy, tried following Benjamin Franklin’s daily routine for a week.
- He has since adopted the practice of waking up early, and has woken up between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. for the last three years.
- He’s discovered it’s effective for him — he’s more productive in the mornings, he enjoys having quiet time before his kids wake up, and he appreciates life more.
- While waking up early may not be for everyone, J. Money recommends trying it for a week to see if it fits your lifestyle.
Any of you around when I tried living like Benjamin Franklin for an entire week? Failing miserably at half his routine, but rocking the 5 a.m. wake-ups?
I don’t know how the man did it (oh wait, yes I did — he never took care of his kids or house), but I give him credit for being completely obsessed with his trade. And hey, the world got some decent benefits out of it, eh?See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- I spent 5 years studying rich people, and here are the 9 best pieces of advice I can give you about money
- Your opinion matters — Join BI Insiders program
- All the TV shows that have been canceled in 2018