The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Cuistinart’s new Griddler Five ($ 80.99) is an easy-to-use and even easier-to-clean appliance with a host of different uses, including making eggs and pancakes, grilling steak and fish, and pressing sandwiches.
- It has two removable, reversible non-stick plates: one side has a smooth, flat surface for griddling, while the other side has a textured surface for grilling.
- With its simple control panel, the Griddler can be operated by anyone who wants a convenient, effective way to cook a variety of foods.
The world of small kitchen appliances is full of fun and interesting products, but fun and interesting doesn’t always translate into useful, and you can end up with a cabinet full of gadgets you rarely touch. Since I live in a small apartment with a tiny kitchen, I try to keep the number of appliances I own to a minimum and focus instead on versatile, multi-use items. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- I bought a cheap Milanese Loop band for my new Apple Watch — it’s a steal for only $ 14
- This $ 24 facial cleanser has a huge cult following — I’ve been using it for 2 years and I get why so many people love it
- The best stovetop espresso makers and moka pots you can buy