- The gaming studio behind “Angry Birds” has made a version of the famous mobile game for mixed-reality headset Magic Leap.
- I got to demo the game, and it was the perfect use of Magic Leap’s tech.
- I selected a spot on a real table, and up sprang the familiar setup of green pigs perched atop various combinations of blocks. Then you get to work knocking them down.
- What’s impressive is Rovio built “Angry Birds” having not seen the Magic Leap kit.
If you love “Angry Birds,” you will go wild for “Angry Birds” on Magic Leap.
Rovio, the gaming studio behind the franchise, teamed up with VR/AR specialists Resolution Games to bring its original slingshot to the much-hyped mixed-reality headset.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: 7 things you shouldn’t buy on Black Friday
- Cows are getting a bad rap and it’s time to set the record straight: Giving up meat won’t save the planet
- A lawyer who represents cruise ship workers reveals one thing passengers do that’s terrible for some workers
- The creator of Grey Goose vodka has revealed whether the perfect martini should be shaken or stirred