The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- The award-winning Makeblock Neuron kit uses an intuitive and enjoyable approach to teaching kids the basics of programming and robotics.
- Kids as young as preschool age can create everything from a light show to a robotic cat to an automatic plant watering device using the kit.
- It is so much fun that keeping your kid engaged won’t be the issue; us parents keeping our hands off while the kid plays is the tricky part.
Have you got an iPad, smartphone, or a computer? Good. Do you have a kid age six or older who has shown an interest in the way things work? Great! Now all you need is a Makeblock Neuron kit and your youngster can begin his or her journey into the worlds of programming, coding, and robotics.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- You can charge an iPhone X by up to 50% battery in 30 minutes with these 2 accessories
- This startup makes healthy, vet-approved food that’s tailored to your dog’s specific needs
- This $ 115 pillow is the only one I’ve slept on that’s literally cool to the touch — and that stays cool all night
SEE ALSO: The best tech toys you can buy