Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Honda announced it was recalling more than 200,000 of its Accord and Insight hybrid cars in the US over software issues with the rearview camera.
- The Tokyo-based car company said that the issue hasn’t resulted in any crashes or injuries yet.
- Outside the US, Honda said it was recalling 14,000 of its cars in Canada, over 6,000 in Germany, and approximately 3000 in South Korea over the same malfunction.
TOKYO — Honda is recalling about 232,000 2018 Accord vehicles and 2019 Insight hybrid cars in the U.S. for malfunctioning software for the rear camera display.
There have been no reports of accidents or injuries related to the problem, Honda Motor Co. spokeswoman Tomoko Takemori said Friday.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Tesla once looked like it could ride out the summer — but now the SEC wants to ban Elon Musk from being a CEO
- Your opinion matters – Become a BI Insider today!
- Qantas unveils its plan to help solve the global pilot shortage — and it starts with a $ 35 million academy that will train up to 250 pilots per year