- The tiny pocket on jeans and some other pants were designed for pocket watches.
- They were first used with the original Levi’s “waist overalls” jeans in 1890.
- People don’t use pocket watches anymore, but the pockets are still around.
Ever notice those little pockets on your jeans?See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 4 ways to know if you’re wearing the wrong bra — and how to find the right one
- Tiffany Haddish promised she would keep re-wearing her $ 4,000 Alexander McQueen dress — so she repeated it at the Oscars
- Barberella hair is the futuristic sky-high hair trend no one asked for