» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Google faced an antitrust investigation in Europe and saw thousands of employees protest the company’s AI work with the military and even saw a woman shoot up YouTube’s headquarters during the second quarter.
- Wall Street analysts expect that none of it harmed the company’s financial performance.
- Analysts expect the company to report net revenue of to $ 25.6 billion, a 22 percent increase from the same period last year.
The way Wall Street analysts see things, Google has shrugged off most of the significant hurdles faced in the past quarter.
Alphabet Inc., Google’s parent company, is due to report second-quarter earnings after the bell on Monday.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The life and career rise of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, the richest person in modern history
- Google’s reporting is becoming too murky to accurately value the company’s financial performance, worries this Wall Street analyst
- Google has been stealthily working on a successor to Android, and engineers reportedly want to start rolling it out within three years