- Google Translate could end up being the search giant’s next hit product.
- The service now translates 143 billion words a day and saw a boost in use during the World Cup.
- Google doesn’t sell ads on the service, but its potential appeal for advertisers is obvious.
Google has a long list of hit products that generate money for the company everyday — Google Search, YouTube, Google Docs, Gmail.
But there’s one Google product you might not have thought about that could be another gold mine: Google Translate. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: This conveyor belt can move in any direction
- Google shrugs off EU fine as Q2 revenue grows 26% and crushes Wall Street targets
- Google faced lots of challenges in 2nd quarter but Wall Street is confident earnings are unaffected
- YouTube is growing like a startup — these two charts show the 12-year-old site’s stunning surge