- On Tuesday, Gigi Hadid was spotted in New York City wearing an all-orange outfit.
- The model’s shirt was held together by a single small button.
- But her lace-covered orange jeans, made by sustainable couture label RVDK, and $ 1,295 printed Christian Louboutin boots stole the show.
- Bella Hadid wore a similar style of shirt back in October during a stroll around New York City with The Weeknd.
Gigi Hadid could not be missed as she walked around New York City on Tuesday.
Decked out in head-to-toe orange, the model was spotted wearing a leather trench coat by Moschino over a glossy long-sleeved shirt, which was held together by a single small button.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 22 of the most baffling outfits celebrities wore in 2018
- You can now buy a $ 3,565 floor-length puffer coat made with no sleeves
- 5 clothing trends you can expect to see everywhere in 2019