- French tennis player Benoit Paire, ranked 55th in the world, had a major meltdown at the Citi Open.
- He smashed his racket on the court four times, breaking it, and later chucked it away.
- He went on to smash another racket and tossed the broken rackets onto the court for a ball boy to pick up.
- Paire wound up losing the match, 6-3, 3-6, 6-2, to Marcos Baghdatis.
NOW WATCH: Here’s why the US Men’s team sucks at soccer
- You can now buy Roger Federer’s entire 5-piece Uniqlo tennis outfit for $ 120
- Why Roger Federer is just like pop icon Michael Jackson, according to Andre Agassi
- Serena Williams say she’s facing ‘discrimination’ over frequent drug tests