Fortnite week 5 challenges will be going live soon and it looks like the big Battle Pass tasks will be search between a giant rock man as well as dance water tower.
It’s that time of the week when new Fortnite challenges are set to go live on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, PC and Macs.
The Fortnite week 5 challenges are set to go live on Thursday January 3 and thanks to dataminers we have a good idea of what to expect.
As per usual, a list of leaked Fortnite season 7 challenges have emerged ahead of the new week 5 Battle Pass tasks going live.
And it looks like the big Fortnite week 5 challenges will be a new search between task and a dance on top of challenge.
Search between a giant rock man, a crowned tomato and an encircled tree is allegedly one of the paid-for Battle Pass tasks for Fortnite week 5.
While dance on top of a water tower, ranger tower and air traffic control tower is allegedly one of the free Fortnite week 5 challenges.
This list of Fortnite week 5 season 7 challenges – as with other leaked Battle Pass tasks – was obtained from in-game files.
So they invariably turn out to be true but Epic Games have been known to swap out certain leaked challenges in the past.
Here is a full leaked list of the Fortnite week 5 challenges:
FORTNITE SEASON 7 WEEK 5 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Deal Damage to Opponent’s Structures – 0 / 5000
• Dance on top of:
– Water Tower
– Ranger Tower
– Air Traffic Control Tower
• Eliminate an Opponent from closer than 5m away – 0 / 3
FORTNITE SEASON 7 WEEK 5 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Suppressed Weapon Eliminations – 0 / 3
• Search 7 Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms
• Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree
• Land at:
– Polar Peak
– Fatal Fields
– Tomato Temple
– Leaky Lake
– Snobby Shores
And if you’re wondering what are the current Battle Pass challenges, then here is the full Fortnite week 4 challenges list:
FORTNITE WEEK 4 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches (5)
• Launch fireworks (3)
• Eliminate opponents at all Expedition Outposts (3) (HARD)
FORTNITE WEEK 4 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Stage 1: Destroy Chairs (80)
– Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles
– Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Palettes
FORTNITE WEEK 4 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES (CONTINUED)
• Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (100)
• Eliminations at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (3) (HARD)
• Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park (1)
– Stage 2: Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods (1)
– Stage 3: Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot (1)
– Stage 4: Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake (1)
– Final Stage: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row (1)