Fortnite fans can pick up hidden Battle Stars and banners by unlocking secret loading screens.
Fans can unlock a new hidden loading screen by completing all seven challenges from any given week.
Three of these Fortnite challenges are available for free, while the other four are exclusive to Battle Pass users. The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Once you’ve completed all seven challenges, you’ll unlock the hidden loading screen, which contains a secret Battle Star or banner.
The Season 6, Week 5 loading screen continues the Hunting Party storyline, showing the location of a hidden Battle Star in the background of the image.
You can check out the clue and the map location in the gallery below.
The Week 5 hidden Battle Star can be seen in the top left part of the image.
To nab the star, just visit Haunted Hills, where you’ll find the Battle Star in a window in the tower.
It’s worth remembering that you can only access this hidden Battle Star by completing all of the challenges.
Likewise, you’ll need to finish a game (so no rage quitting) when you’ve found the Battle Star on the map.
Here are the Fortnite Week 5 challenges in full…
Week 5 free challenges:
• Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different radar signs (0/5)
• Jump through flaming hoops with a shopping kart or ATK (0/5)
• Deal damage with Tactical Shotguns to opponents (0/200) (HARD)
Week 5 Battle Pass challenges:
• Eliminate an opponent closer than 5m away (0/1)
• Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/500)
• Minigun eliminations (0/2) (HARD)
• Deal damage with standard pistols to opponents (0/200) (HARD)