Fortnite developer Epic Games has released another wave of challenges for Season 7, which means there’s a brand new secret Battle Star banner to find.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
You can even earn an additional Battle Star or banner by completing all seven challenges and unlocking a special loading screen (above).
If you look closely at the Week 5 loading screen, you’ll see a Battle Star in the background. We’ve circled the banner in the image below.
As with all Season 7 Snowfall challenges, the secret Battle Star can be found within the snow biome.
The exact location is west of Happy Hamlet and south of Frosty Flights. Just set your marker to the southern part of B9 on the map. You can see it for yourself in the image above.
It’s worth remembering that you’ll need to complete all of the challenges to unlock the loading screen and banner.
The full list of Season 7, Week 5 challenges can be seen below.
Fortnite Week 5 Free challenges:
• Land at Polar Peak (Stage 1) (1)
– Land at Fatal Fields (Stage 2) (1)
– Land at Tomato Temple (Stage 3) (1)
– Land at Loot Lake (Stage 4) (1)
– Land at Snobby Shores (Stage 5) (1)
• Deal Damage to Opponent’s Structures (5000)
• Suppressed Weapon Eliminations (3) (HARD)
Fortnite Week 5 Battle Pass challenges:
• Dance on top of a Water Tower (1) (Stage 1)
– Dance on top a Ranger Tower (1) (Stage 2)
– Dance on top of an Air Traffic Control Tower (1) (Stage 3)
• Search Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms (7)
• Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree (1) (HARD)
• Eliminate an Opponent from closer than 5m away – (3) (HARD)