Nenad Aksic / Shutterstock
- Life gets hectic sometimes, and it can be difficult to drag yourself out of bed.
- But according to research, there are a few things you can do in the morning to set yourself up for the day.
- With four different tactics, you might just find you’re more optimistic after a few weeks.
- Here’s what to do.
Early birds emerge from their beds at the crack of dawn, victorious and ready to start the day, while night owls aren’t so capable. But whatever your disposition, it’s scientifically proven that you may get up on the wrong side of the bed occasionally.
- You’re statistically more likely to die on your birthday — here are 4 possible reasons why
- You probably grew up terrified of toxic shock syndrome — here are 12 things you’re getting wrong about it
- Subtle signs of ovarian cancer that might be easy to miss