Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- Fergie gave a sultry performance of the national anthem ahead of the NBA All-Star Game in one of the most bizarre renditions of the song you’ll ever hear.
- Fans eager for the game to begin after a drawn-out pre-game ceremony were quick to roast Fergie on Twitter for the performance.
- Fergie’s performance will not be remembered fondly among other great anthems that the NBA All-Star Game has produced.
Before the NBA All-Star Game tipped off on Sunday night, pop star Fergie was charged with singing the national anthem.
The performance from the Black Eyed Peas vocalis was… certainly a choice — with plenty of vocal ruffles and rolls that were met with some questioning eyes from the players on the court, rumblings and hisses from the crowd, and plenty of jokes on Twitter.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Steve Kerr on Florida shooting: ‘It doesn’t seem to matter to our government that children are being shot to death’
- The Kings already cut the player they baffled the NBA world by drafting 2 years ago, and it sounds like they couldn’t give him away
- LeBron James said Trae Young ‘better go pro’ and likened the upcoming decision to waking up or brushing teeth