» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Facebook will start handing out employee bonuses if they help the firm achieve “social good.”
- Previously, employees’ contribution to company performance was scored on more measurable criteria, such as user growth.
- In Facebook’s fourth-quarter earnings call, Mark Zuckerberg laid more of an emphasis on fixing pressing social issues than in previous years.
Facebook is coming up with ways of cleaning up its platform following months of scandal — and one new initiative will see it offer bonuses to employees who help the company achieve “s0cial good.”
The financial incentives were first reported by Fortune after being announced by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg at Menlo Park on Tuesday. Facebook later confirmed the initiative to Business Insider.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- These 10 well-paying tech jobs are perfect for people without a tech background
- Facebook hit an unhappy milestone: Its days of double-digit user growth and 50% revenue gains are over
- Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook won’t merge the backends of WhatsApp, Messenger, and Instagram until at least 2020