The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- International overweight bag fees range from $ 50 to $ 200 depending on airline carriers and how much your bag is over the predetermined limit.
- This $ 9 digital luggage scale can save you hours of frustration and hundreds of dollars even if you don’t consider yourself an overpacker.
- It can weigh bags and suitcases up to 100 pounds. It also weighs less than five ounces itself, so it won’t add much to your overall bag weight.
There’s no bigger rush than finding an international flight deal. There’s also no bigger buzzkill than finding out that there are unreasonably low bag weights. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 25 beautiful and affordable fine jewelry gifts she’ll love — all under $ 500
- 33 unique and interesting gifts you didn’t know you could get on Amazon
- 25 useful Android accessories and compatible gadgets that make great gifts