David Ryder/Getty Images
- Germany’s competition watchdog has launched an investigation into whether Amazon is abusing the dominance of its marketplace platform.
- The probe was prompted by numerous complaints lodged against Amazon by third-party sellers.
- It will run in tandem with a similar investigation by the EU into Amazon’s marketplace.
Germany’s competition watchdog has launched an investigation into Amazon over the potential abuse of its marketplace platform.
- ‘We are not robots’: Thousands of Amazon workers across Europe are striking on Black Friday over warehouse working conditions
- Amazon reportedly left police in Spain ‘dumbfounded’ by asking them to intervene in a mass warehouse strike and patrol worker productivity
- Alexa’s getting a news anchor speaking voice so it can read headlines to you like a pro — listen here