Clive Mason/Getty Images
- Emma Watson stole the show with her outfit while attending day 12 of Wimbledon on Saturday.
- The actress wore a white three-piece suit by Ralph Lauren.
- Her ensemble is reminiscent of Meghan Markle’s recent affinity of pantsuits.
This year’s Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships has been quite eventful. Not only did Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle have their first joint outing together, but all of the tournament’s fashionable attendees have served up some major summer style inspiration. If that wasn’t exciting enough, we hear that people also played tennis at some point.
While most people had their eye out for the royal sisters-in-law, Emma Watson ended up giving them a run for their money with her impeccable style. She arrived to watch day 12 of Wimbledon on Saturday wearing a white three-piece suit that totally stole the show. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Meghan Markle wasn’t allowed to wear a hat to Wimbledon this year — and it’s all because of a royal rule
- Our favorite new royal duo Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton stepped out solo together for the first time
- Meghan Markle wore a pantsuit that proves she’s not done taking royal risks