» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Tesla co-founder Elon Musk and Mexico’s tequila producers may be at odds over the agave-based drink.
- The tequila industry opposed Musk’s efforts to trademark an alcoholic drink dubbed “Teslaquila.”
- Musk previously tweeted “Teslaquila coming soon” and attached a “visual approximation” of a red and white label with the Tesla logo.
- Mexico’s Tequila Regulatory Council argues the “name ‘Teslaquila’ evokes the word Tequila … (and) Tequila is a protected word.”
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – Tesla co-founder Elon Musk and Mexico’s tequila producers could be headed for a collision after the agave-based drink’s industry group opposed the flamboyant billionaire’s efforts to trademark an alcoholic drink dubbed “Teslaquila.”
One of the world’s richest people and chief executive of Tesla, Musk is known for ambitious and cutting-edge projects ranging from auto electrification and rocket-building to high-speed transit tunnels.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- SoftBank’s Saudi-backed Vision Fund is raising another $ 4 billion
- Alibaba’s newly formed on-demand online services unit has rocketed in value to as much as $ 30 billion
- SpaceX just floated pricing on a proposed $ 750 million term loan that will put cash on the company’s balance sheet