Patrick Fallon / Reuters
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- The next step for The Boring Company is to show that it can send a large number of vehicles through a tunnel at high speeds, founder Elon Musk said on Wednesday via Twitter.
- “Next step for @BoringCompany Loop is demonstrating high throughput at high speed. Target is 4000 vehicles/hour at 155mph (250km/h),” he said.
- Musk also said the company will offer vehicles in a range of sizes for passengers in its proposed underground tunnel system.
Elon Musk revealed what’s next for The Boring Company in a series of tweets on Wednesday, a day after he demonstrated how the underground tunnels the startup is developing would operate in Los Angeles.
- Virgin Hyperloop One’s new CEO has run subway systems and bike-sharing companies around the world — now he’s focused on making Elon Musk’s dream a reality
- The controversial engineer at the center of the Uber-Waymo case claims he drove across the country in a self-driving car
- One of Tesla’s early rivals reveals the fastest way to get self-driving vehicles on the road safely