Evan Vucci / AP
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk agrees that Trump “screwed” him after the Tesla CEO joined the White House economic advisory council. Musk left the council in 2017 after Trump pulled the US out of the Paris Climate Accord.
- “I did my absolute best,” Musk said in a new interview for the Recode Decode podcast.
- While he was on the council, Musk defended his decision to join, arguing that he attempted to lobby in favor of immigrants and climate change policy.
Elon Musk once again defended his choice to join Trump’s economic advisory council in an interview with Recode’s Kara Swisher for the Recode Decode podcast. The Tesla CEO said it was “still worth trying” to join the council and argue in favor of climate change policy, adding that “I did my absolute best.”
Musk has defended this choice in the past — however, this time he admitted that he might have gotten a raw deal. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Elon Musk criticized federal regulators on Twitter and said the $ 20 million fine he paid over his ‘funding secured’ tweet was ‘worth it’
- Elon Musk is telling customers to use an unusual loophole if they want to take a Tesla car for a three-day ‘test drive’
- Tesla is going to have to spend an absolutely staggering amount of money in the next few years