Stuart Isett/Fortune Global Forum
- Marc Andreessen says most companies put off hiring a HR leader too long.
- The delay makes the company more at risk of “catastrophic failure through self-inflicted wounds,” according to Andreessen.
- In an interview with longtime tech industry veteran Elad Gil for his new book “High Growth Handbook,” Andreessen says companies should hire a HR leader when it has somewhere between 50 and 150 employees. There’s a reason for that figure.
Marc Andreessen knows a thing or two about building a successful company.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A startup founder who sold 2 companies says entrepreneurs should quit trying to sell their businesses if they want to become self-made millionaires — here’s what they should do instead
- Inside Gusto’s brand-new San Francisco headquarters, where employees work on living room furniture and take off their shoes at the door
- How to send the perfect cold email to get an investor interested in your company