AP Photo/Andrew Harnik
- Several Twitter accounts were suspended Wednesday for sharing a Splinter News article containing a private phone number belonging to White House aide Stephen Miller.
- Miller is supposedly the architect of the Trump administration’s “zero-tolerance” immigration policy.
- Twitter has since re-instated the suspended accounts after the phone number was shut off.
Twitter suspended the accounts of multiple users who shared a Splinter News article containing a personal phone number supposedly belonging to White House adviser Stephen Miller on Wednesday.
Miller, a 32-year old White House aide, is reportedly the author of some of the Trump administration’s most controversial immigration policies, including the most recent “zero-tolerance” practice of prosecuting all adults who cross the US border illegally and separating them from their children in the process.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Senior Republicans are attacking Trump’s policy of separating families at the US border — here’s how they’re turning on the president
- PHOTOS: See inside the tent city where migrant children are held after being separated from their parents at the US-Mexico border
- 11 states are pulling National Guard troops from the US-Mexico border in a growing protest over Trump’s family-separation policy