- The Miami Dolphins ran a miraculous hook-and-ladder play in the final seven seconds to pull off a stunning 34-33 win over the New England Patriots.
- Bill Belichick put in Rob Gronkowski to play deep defense, and it backfired, as Gronkowski took the wrong angle to try and stop Kenyan Drake.
- The win kept the Dolphins in the AFC playoff race while the loss prevented the Patriots from clinching the division.
The Miami Dolphins pulled off a miracle, 34-33 win over the New England Patriots on Sunday with a stunning, last-second play.
After the Patriots failed to score a touchdown on a final fourth quarter drive, instead settling for a field goal, the Dolphins got the ball back trailing 33-28 with seven seconds to play.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Tom Brady’s obsession with an obscure milestone explains his bizarre kneel down on final play of Patriots’ win
- Bill Belichick cursed out Vikings star Adam Thielen after Thielen challenged him over a ‘cheap’ play
- Buffalo Bills lose in heartbreaking fashion