» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- CNN anchor Erin Burnett slammed President Donald Trump’s explanation that he misspoke during a joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- During his press conference with Putin on Monday, Trump initially said he did not “see any reason why” Russia would be responsible for meddling in the 2016 US Presidential election.
- Trump later clarified his comments on Tuesday, telling reporters that he accepted “our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place.”
- Burnett did not appear convinced and noted that Trump and his aides failed to “correct the record,” even as Republican lawmakers demanded clarification for “28 hours.”
In a scathing opening monologue on Tuesday, CNN anchor Erin Burnett slammed President Donald Trump’s explanation that he misspoke during a joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“Damage control, the president claims he misspoke once in his disastrous summit with Putin,” Burnett said on CNN. “Did the dog eat his homework too?”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Putin arrived at the Helsinki summit in a tank-like limo that rivals ‘The Beast’ that carries Trump
- Putin’s soccer ball gift to Trump may be bugged, or worse — and the US may never know
- Putin showed a threatening video of nukes hitting Florida — and an outraged Trump snapped on him