- Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder have all but signed a deal to fight each other this fall.
- Wilder, a big-punching American, has conceded home advantage and is willing to fight Joshua in front of 90,000 fans at Wembley Stadium in Joshua’s home town, London.
- Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn is now sending all “the relevant paperwork” to Wilder’s management.
A fight between Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder is close to becoming a reality.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Share your opinion — Become a BI Insider today
- A dentist shares 5 at-home teeth whitening products actually worth buying
- When the founders of dating app Coffee Meets Bagel turned down Mark Cuban’s $ 30 million offer on ‘Shark Tank’ 3 years ago, they got dozens of emails calling them ‘crazy,’ ‘greedy,’ and ‘stupid’ — but they still aren’t sorry