David McNew/Getty Images
- According to analysis by media outlets, Democrats have “a Latino problem,” showing that Latino turnout may be low this November.
- Even if Latinos vote in large numbers, the so-called “Latino vote” might be deceiving.
- As it turns out, there are a lot of factors — eligibility, geography, incorrect assumptions about preferance, and inaccurate polling — that show the Latino vote will most likely not swing the midterms.
But not all members of the party are as motivated.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: 4 lottery winners who lost it all
- Trump’s claims about the nuclear treaty are correct — Russia and China’s buildup of weapons has gone unchecked
- All the potential threats to the 2018 midterm elections
- Migrants have a legal right to seek asylum — but the system is flawed, and we need to fix it