- Shona Vertue is a Sydney-born yoga teacher based in London who has trained the likes of David Beckham.
- She created an eight-step ‘desk yoga sequence’ that takes just five minutes and shared it on her blog.
- She says it’ll boost your energy and concentration levels.
There are many proven benefits to yoga for both the mind and body — and now it could even help you to concentrate better at your desk, according Sydney-born yoga teacher Shona Vertue.
Recently, she shared a simple “desk yoga sequence” on her blog that she says will wake you up and boost your brain power while at work — and it only takes five minutes.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The 10 highest-grossing movies of all time, including ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- I tried the Kickstarter-funded ‘toothbrush of the future,’ and I loved it
- Meghan Markle is about to prove her dominance over Kate Middleton — and it could be worth up to $ 1.4 billion to the British economy