On the December 21, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, senior writer Ben Pearson interviews director Barry Jenkins about life after Moonlight, directing If Beale Street Could Talk, Brian Tyree Henry‘s big show-stopping scene, and much more.
In Our Feature Presentation:
- ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Director Barry Jenkins on Collaboration, the Film’s Centerpiece Moment, and More [Interview]
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
The post Daily Podcast: Barry Jenkins on ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’, ‘Dear White People’, and More appeared first on /Film.