On the February 26, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined /Film weekend editor Brad Oman and writers Ben Pearson, Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest news, that filmmaker Kevin Smith suffered a heart attack. In the Spoiler Room, we’ll be talking all about Annihilation. Spoilers, the ending, the differences from the book, script and what the sequels would have been about.
In the News:
In The Spoiler Room:
- ‘Annihilation’ Spoiler Review: A Strange, Haunting Masterpiece
- Solving entertainment?
- Making Sense of That ‘Annihilation’ Ending
- What is that tunnel?
- Is that Lena?
- What is this movie about thematically? depression, and anxiety, and general mental instability.
- The Original ‘Annihilation’ Script Featured a Very Different Ending
- Other script to movie changes
- ‘Annihilation’: The Major Differences Between the Book and the Film
- ‘Authority’ and ‘Acceptance’: The ‘Annihilation’ Sequels We’ll Never See
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com. /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com. You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast and all the popular podcast apps (RSS). Please feel free to send your feedback, questions or comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air. Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes and spread the word! Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
The post Daily Podcast: A Spoiler Discussion Of Annihilation: The Ending, Themes, Book, Script, Sequels & More appeared first on /Film.