CBS Los Angeles
- Donut City owners John and Stella Chhan have owned their shop in Seal Beach, California, south of Los Angeles, for three decades.
- But when customers learned that Stella, 63, suffered an aneurysm in September, they wanted to help John, 62, spend more time with his wife instead of serving them.
- So they now line up early every morning and buy donuts by the dozens to help sell out the shop.
Customers at a California donut shop are buying donuts by the dozen so the store’s owner can spent more time with his ailing wife.
For the last three decades, Donut City owners John and Stella Chhan have owned their shop in Seal Beach, California, south of Los Angeles.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: 4 lottery winners who lost it all
- Starbucks just released its seasonal holiday cups — and people have a lot of opinions
- A Carnival cruise ship tilted sideways with passengers onboard: ‘It was pure chaos. Screams. Cries. Panic.’
- Candace Owen says she’s hurt by Kanye West’s decision to distance himself from her: ‘I wouldn’t wish the way I felt last night upon my worst enemy.’